Quick View £976.50 (ex VAT) £1,171.80 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £28.15 (ex VAT) £33.78 (Inc VAT) As low as: £27.92
Quick View £32.95 (ex VAT) £39.54 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £35.52 (ex VAT) £42.62 (Inc VAT) As low as: £35.36
Quick View £38.72 (ex VAT) £46.46 (Inc VAT) As low as: £38.36
Quick View £1,355.00 (ex VAT) £1,626.00 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £1,827.00 (ex VAT) £2,192.40 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £1,603.00 (ex VAT) £1,923.60 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £1,560.00 (ex VAT) £1,872.00 (Inc VAT)
Provide your homes and dream projects with the best insulation from insulation4less.co.uk with the range of Celotex PL4000 products. It is a unique range of products which enable you to install plasterboards and insulation in one operation which saves a lot of time and energy. It is suitable for mechanically fixed installation as well as direct bonding. It provides you with superior flexibility, energy saving solution and faster working speed with every installation. The products are perfect for renovation projects and can be upgraded according to the current building standards.
All the products from colotex are produced from recyclable and eco-friendly material which has minimal carbon content. The basic material used in making these products is polyisocyanurate (PIR) which uses a blend of blowing agents which has zero depletion potential (zero ODP) and minimal contribution into global warming. It helps greatly in minimizing the installation time by merging the plasterboard and insulation in one operation. It is perfect for wall application and is available in a standard dimension of 2400mm x 1200mm. The 'underneath' layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications. It is perfect for Solid masonry walls. It has a great timber frame lining applications.
Why choose us?
Insulation4less.co.uk takes pride in the fact that we offer the best customer service and have a huge list of satisfied customers. We provide the fastest delivery of goods than most competitions. It offers a perfect edge that you’ve been looking for to complete your dream project.Features:
- Enables the user to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times
- It is perfect for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques
- Provides the user installation speed and maximum flexibility due to the tapered edge plasterboard
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Is suitable for refurbishment and new build projects
- Can be upgraded to current building regulation standards
- Perfect for pitched roof, wall applications and flat roof