Quick View £11.33 (ex VAT) £13.60 (Inc VAT) As low as: £11.24
Quick View £17.00 (ex VAT) £20.40 (Inc VAT) As low as: £16.83
Quick View £25.52 (ex VAT) £30.62 (Inc VAT) As low as: £24.92
Quick View £33.44 (ex VAT) £40.13 (Inc VAT) As low as: £32.29
Quick View £49.49 (ex VAT) £59.39 (Inc VAT) As low as: £46.48
Quick View £9.62 (ex VAT) £11.54 (Inc VAT) As low as: £9.21
Quick View £750.40 (ex VAT) £900.48 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £707.12 (ex VAT) £848.54 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £870.36 (ex VAT) £1,044.43 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £886.63 (ex VAT) £1,063.96 (Inc VAT)
Quick View £710.79 (ex VAT) £852.95 (Inc VAT)
Thermal insulation in construction units is a major and crucial arena that need to be worked out only with the best insulation systems. Insulation4less.co.uk is the best store for all your insulation needs.
The Quinntherm Roof Insulation Sheets help in maintaining the optimum temperature inside the building. The insulations are provided with PIR (polyisocyanurate) which is suitable for imparting proper insulation to the floors that will be presented above the concrete slab. The sheets are firmly bonded on both the sides to merge the gas filled cells of the insulation with its metalized facings. This ensures that it offers an impressive strength and an increased thermal performance.
The Quinntherm Roof Insulation Sheets are light-weight and easy to install. They do not absorb water easily which makes them suitable for use in damp regions.
The insulation sheets in this range have a zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and are equipped with Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation which make is a completely energy efficient device. The eco-friendly approach of the insulation also assures that it is keeps the environment completely safe. It also readily decreases the CO² emissions with the improved thermal performance of the building,
- Quinntherm QR consists of a core of PIR foam bonded on both faces to composite aluminum facings
- The gas filled cells give Quinntherm its high thermal performance and strength.
- Quinntherm is light, robust and easy to handle; it may be worked using a saw or knife
- Does not readily absorb water, making it suitable for use in damp environments
- Quinntherm is durable and will perform for the service life of the building
- Edge profiles available: Butt edged
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 - 0.023 W/mK
- Water vapour resistivity: ~ 400 MNs/gm
- Compressive strength : >120 kPa